The Bible teaches that a Christian is to separate from the world, from false teachers, and from disobedient brothers. New Evangelicalism is a philosophy in the church which promotes tolerance and love and speaks of separation in general terms, choosing not to name or denounce false teachers and false teaching. While we are to promote love and tolerance in the church, we are also to speak the truth in love. We are to warn against false teachers and denounce false teaching as the Lord Jesus did. While we are to be patient with young believers, we are not to compromise the fundamentals of the faith. We are always to point to Christ who shows us the way.
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Kebangkitan Kristus — Kisah Kebohongan Sepanjang Masa?
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- Tanggapan kristis terhadap buku “CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD” karya Neale Donald Walsch
- Pernikahan Adalah Sebuah Perjanjian Ilahi
- 5 Reasons to Reject the Reformed-Charismatic Movement as Biblical
- Resurrection and Redemption: How Eschatology and the Gospel Relate (Eng)
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Tinjauan Terhadap Fenomena Penampakan Tuhan Yesus
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…