The Bible teaches that a Christian is to separate from the world, from false teachers, and from disobedient brothers. New Evangelicalism is a philosophy in the church which promotes tolerance and love and speaks of separation in general terms, choosing not to name or denounce false teachers and false teaching. While we are to promote love and tolerance in the church, we are also to speak the truth in love. We are to warn against false teachers and denounce false teaching as the Lord Jesus did. While we are to be patient with young believers, we are not to compromise the fundamentals of the faith. We are always to point to Christ who shows us the way.
- Interview - Os Guinness
- Coram Deo
- Keingingan daging dan keinginan Roh (Roma 8:6)
- Kepemimpinan Kristen Versus Kepemimpinan Sekuler
- “Help, My Church is Going Emergent!”
- The Prayer of Jabez: Breaking Through to the Blessed Life
- Tinjauan Terhadap Fenomena Penampakan Tuhan Yesus
- Baptisan Roh Kudus: 7 Langkah Mudah?
- Lika-liku Mencari Pasangan Hidup yang Seiman
- Questions and Answers
DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What?