The Bible teaches that a Christian is to separate from the world, from false teachers, and from disobedient brothers. New Evangelicalism is a philosophy in the church which promotes tolerance and love and speaks of separation in general terms, choosing not to name or denounce false teachers and false teaching. While we are to promote love and tolerance in the church, we are also to speak the truth in love. We are to warn against false teachers and denounce false teaching as the Lord Jesus did. While we are to be patient with young believers, we are not to compromise the fundamentals of the faith. We are always to point to Christ who shows us the way.
December 2016 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Resurrection and Redemption: How Eschatology and the Gospel Relate (Eng)
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- Menjangkau Remaja Dengan Media Musik
- Original Sin
- Questions and Answers
- The History Of The Doctrine Of Justification
- Mengapa Gereja Perlu Kebangunan Rohani?
- Ten Christian Cliches We Should Stop Using
- Ibadah Tradisional dan Kontemporer
eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What? Aloysius Sugiyanto on Kuasa Kebangkitan Kristus