The Bible teaches that a Christian is to separate from the world, from false teachers, and from disobedient brothers. New Evangelicalism is a philosophy in the church which promotes tolerance and love and speaks of separation in general terms, choosing not to name or denounce false teachers and false teaching. While we are to promote love and tolerance in the church, we are also to speak the truth in love. We are to warn against false teachers and denounce false teaching as the Lord Jesus did. While we are to be patient with young believers, we are not to compromise the fundamentals of the faith. We are always to point to Christ who shows us the way.
May 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Some "Dos and Don’ts" of Evangelism
- Joel Osteen: Heretic?
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Kebangkitan Kristus — Kisah Kebohongan Sepanjang Masa?
- Tanggapan kristis terhadap buku “CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD” karya Neale Donald Walsch
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Kekristenan dan Atheisme di Indonesia
- The Second Coming of Christ
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…