The Bible teaches that a Christian is to separate from the world, from false teachers, and from disobedient brothers. New Evangelicalism is a philosophy in the church which promotes tolerance and love and speaks of separation in general terms, choosing not to name or denounce false teachers and false teaching. While we are to promote love and tolerance in the church, we are also to speak the truth in love. We are to warn against false teachers and denounce false teaching as the Lord Jesus did. While we are to be patient with young believers, we are not to compromise the fundamentals of the faith. We are always to point to Christ who shows us the way.
July 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- 5 Reasons to Reject the Reformed-Charismatic Movement as Biblical
- Ibadah Tradisional dan Kontemporer
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- A Deeper Look At Joseph Prince’s Destined to Reign
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- Revolusi Ibadah dan Musik Gereja
- Pernikahan Adalah Sebuah Perjanjian Ilahi
- Coram Deo
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…