The Bible teaches that a Christian is to separate from the world, from false teachers, and from disobedient brothers. New Evangelicalism is a philosophy in the church which promotes tolerance and love and speaks of separation in general terms, choosing not to name or denounce false teachers and false teaching. While we are to promote love and tolerance in the church, we are also to speak the truth in love. We are to warn against false teachers and denounce false teaching as the Lord Jesus did. While we are to be patient with young believers, we are not to compromise the fundamentals of the faith. We are always to point to Christ who shows us the way.
June 2018 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Ibadah Tradisional dan Kontemporer
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- GRAHAM WAS WARNED MANY TIMES
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- Kebangkitan Kristus — Kisah Kebohongan Sepanjang Masa?
- Some "Dos and Don’ts" of Evangelism
- Bahaya Hipnotis
T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…