The Bible teaches that a Christian is to separate from the world, from false teachers, and from disobedient brothers. New Evangelicalism is a philosophy in the church which promotes tolerance and love and speaks of separation in general terms, choosing not to name or denounce false teachers and false teaching. While we are to promote love and tolerance in the church, we are also to speak the truth in love. We are to warn against false teachers and denounce false teaching as the Lord Jesus did. While we are to be patient with young believers, we are not to compromise the fundamentals of the faith. We are always to point to Christ who shows us the way.
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- Yoga and Christianity: Are They Compatible?
- John C. Maxwell: General Teachings
- Coram Deo
- Kebangkitan: Inti Iman Kristen
- Promise Keepers: The Seven False Premises
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Kuasa Kebangkitan Kristus
DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What?