In Christianity, the movement away from traditional orthodoxy often in an attempt to harmonize biblical teachings with science, humanism, or other secular fields. The result is often a denial of essential biblical doctrines such as the Trinity, the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His resurrection, and salvation by grace.
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Does God Speak Today Apart From The bible?
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- Bagi Joel Osteen, Teologi Bukan Suatu Keharusan
- Coram Deo
- The Submissive Wife
- Original Sin
- Joel Osteen: Heretic?
- The Intrusion of Psychology into Christian Theology
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo