In Christianity, the movement away from traditional orthodoxy often in an attempt to harmonize biblical teachings with science, humanism, or other secular fields. The result is often a denial of essential biblical doctrines such as the Trinity, the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His resurrection, and salvation by grace.
- Interview - Os Guinness
- Coram Deo
- Keingingan daging dan keinginan Roh (Roma 8:6)
- Kepemimpinan Kristen Versus Kepemimpinan Sekuler
- “Help, My Church is Going Emergent!”
- The Prayer of Jabez: Breaking Through to the Blessed Life
- Tinjauan Terhadap Fenomena Penampakan Tuhan Yesus
- Baptisan Roh Kudus: 7 Langkah Mudah?
- Lika-liku Mencari Pasangan Hidup yang Seiman
- Questions and Answers
DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What?