In Christianity, the movement away from traditional orthodoxy often in an attempt to harmonize biblical teachings with science, humanism, or other secular fields. The result is often a denial of essential biblical doctrines such as the Trinity, the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His resurrection, and salvation by grace.
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- Coram Deo
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- A Deeper Look At Joseph Prince’s Destined to Reign
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Apa Arti Hidup Ini
- Doktrin Roh Kudus dan Kehidupan Orang Percaya (Ind)
- John C. Maxwell: General Teachings
- What does it mean to be slain in the Spirit?
DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What?