In Christianity, the movement away from traditional orthodoxy often in an attempt to harmonize biblical teachings with science, humanism, or other secular fields. The result is often a denial of essential biblical doctrines such as the Trinity, the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His resurrection, and salvation by grace.
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Coram Deo
- An Interview with Bob DeWaay: “Redefining Christianity: Understanding the ‘Purpose Driven’ Movement”
- Perpetua dan Felicitas
- Warfield on Four-Point Calvinism
- Reformed Theology
- Joel Osteen: Heretic?
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Revolusi Ibadah dan Musik Gereja
DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What?