In Christianity, the movement away from traditional orthodoxy often in an attempt to harmonize biblical teachings with science, humanism, or other secular fields. The result is often a denial of essential biblical doctrines such as the Trinity, the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His resurrection, and salvation by grace.
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- 5 Reasons to Reject the Reformed-Charismatic Movement as Biblical
- Does God Speak Today Apart From The bible?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- The 101 of Contemplative Prayer
- Joel Osteen: Heretic?
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- A Former New Age Follower Talks About “Christian Yoga”
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…