In Christianity, the movement away from traditional orthodoxy often in an attempt to harmonize biblical teachings with science, humanism, or other secular fields. The result is often a denial of essential biblical doctrines such as the Trinity, the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His resurrection, and salvation by grace.
December 2016 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Resurrection and Redemption: How Eschatology and the Gospel Relate (Eng)
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- Menjangkau Remaja Dengan Media Musik
- Original Sin
- Questions and Answers
- The History Of The Doctrine Of Justification
- Mengapa Gereja Perlu Kebangunan Rohani?
- Ten Christian Cliches We Should Stop Using
- Ibadah Tradisional dan Kontemporer
eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What? Aloysius Sugiyanto on Kuasa Kebangkitan Kristus