Recent years have witnessed a resurgence of interest in the message, Rev. Burk Parsons will take a look at Reformed theology and explain why Calvin’s view of , man, sin, , and salvation are precisely what the church needs in this and every generation.of , but is this necessarily a good thing? Does Calvinism weaken and destroy churches as some contend? Is a hindrance to the ’s life and work? In this
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Facts About the Jehovah's Witnesses
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Doktrin Roh Kudus dan Kehidupan Orang Percaya (Ind)
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- Does God Speak Today Apart From The bible?
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- Nine Things You Should Know About the Council of Trent (Contra Reformation)
- Baptisan Roh Kudus: 7 Langkah Mudah?
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo