Recent years have witnessed a resurgence of interest in the message, Rev. Burk Parsons will take a look at Reformed theology and explain why Calvin’s view of , man, sin, , and salvation are precisely what the church needs in this and every generation.of , but is this necessarily a good thing? Does Calvinism weaken and destroy churches as some contend? Is a hindrance to the ’s life and work? In this
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- A Deeper Look At Joseph Prince’s Destined to Reign
- The Submissive Wife
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Yoga and Christianity: Are They Compatible?
- Joel Osteen and The Prosperity Gospel
- John C. Maxwell: General Teachings
DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What?