Recent years have witnessed a resurgence of interest in the message, Rev. Burk Parsons will take a look at Reformed theology and explain why Calvin’s view of , man, sin, , and salvation are precisely what the church needs in this and every generation.of , but is this necessarily a good thing? Does Calvinism weaken and destroy churches as some contend? Is a hindrance to the ’s life and work? In this
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- A Former New Age Follower Talks About “Christian Yoga”
- A Deeper Look At Joseph Prince’s Destined to Reign
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Was Luther a Calvinist?
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- Facts About the Jehovah's Witnesses
- Coram Deo
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Bisnis Seorang Pendeta: Haram Atau Halal?
- Buku dan Penulisnya
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo