Recent years have witnessed a resurgence of interest in the message, Rev. Burk Parsons will take a look at Reformed theology and explain why Calvin’s view of , man, sin, , and salvation are precisely what the church needs in this and every generation.of , but is this necessarily a good thing? Does Calvinism weaken and destroy churches as some contend? Is a hindrance to the ’s life and work? In this
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- 5 Reasons to Reject the Reformed-Charismatic Movement as Biblical
- Does God Speak Today Apart From The bible?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- The 101 of Contemplative Prayer
- Joel Osteen: Heretic?
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- A Former New Age Follower Talks About “Christian Yoga”
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…