Recent years have witnessed a resurgence of interest in the message, Rev. Burk Parsons will take a look at Reformed theology and explain why Calvin’s view of , man, sin, , and salvation are precisely what the church needs in this and every generation.of , but is this necessarily a good thing? Does Calvinism weaken and destroy churches as some contend? Is a hindrance to the ’s life and work? In this
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Tanggapan kristis terhadap buku “CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD” karya Neale Donald Walsch
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Some "Dos and Don’ts" of Evangelism
- An Interview with Bob DeWaay: “Redefining Christianity: Understanding the ‘Purpose Driven’ Movement”
- Coram Deo
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- Why Did God Save Me?
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo