Recent years have witnessed a resurgence of interest in the message, Rev. Burk Parsons will take a look at Reformed theology and explain why Calvin’s view of , man, sin, , and salvation are precisely what the church needs in this and every generation.of , but is this necessarily a good thing? Does Calvinism weaken and destroy churches as some contend? Is a hindrance to the ’s life and work? In this
August 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- Neo-Evangelical Movement
- Is the Church a Business? Who are we to please?
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Resurrection and Redemption: How Eschatology and the Gospel Relate (Eng)
- The Prayer of Jabez: Breaking Through to the Blessed Life
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo