Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
December 2016 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Resurrection and Redemption: How Eschatology and the Gospel Relate (Eng)
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- Menjangkau Remaja Dengan Media Musik
- Original Sin
- Questions and Answers
- The History Of The Doctrine Of Justification
- Mengapa Gereja Perlu Kebangunan Rohani?
- Ten Christian Cliches We Should Stop Using
- Ibadah Tradisional dan Kontemporer
eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What? Aloysius Sugiyanto on Kuasa Kebangkitan Kristus