Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
May 2017 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Coram Deo
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Doktrin Roh Kudus dan Kehidupan Orang Percaya (Ind)
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Baptisan Roh Kudus: 7 Langkah Mudah?
- Promise Keepers: The Seven False Premises
- The Sinkhole Syndrome
- Does God Speak Today Apart From The bible?
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo