Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
- Keingingan daging dan keinginan Roh (Roma 8:6)
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Some "Dos and Don’ts" of Evangelism
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Konsep Gereja yang Bertumbuh
- Pernikahan Adalah Sebuah Perjanjian Ilahi
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- Kepemimpinan Kristen Versus Kepemimpinan Sekuler
- The Shack: Helpful or Heretical?
DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What?