Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Coram Deo
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- A Deeper Look At Joseph Prince’s Destined to Reign
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Yoga and Christianity: Are They Compatible?
- What Are Signs That a Church is Becoming Secular?
- The Submissive Wife
DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What?