Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Does God Speak Today Apart From The bible?
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- What Are The Non-Negotiables For The Gospel (Worldview Evangelism – Athens Revisited)
- Joel Osteen: Heretic?
- 5 Reasons to Reject the Reformed-Charismatic Movement as Biblical
- The Mark of The Beast
- An Interview with Bob DeWaay: “Redefining Christianity: Understanding the ‘Purpose Driven’ Movement”
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Hillsong & Worship: The Gospel According to Hillsong
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…