Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
May 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Doktrin Roh Kudus dan Kehidupan Orang Percaya (Ind)
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- 5 Reasons to Reject the Reformed-Charismatic Movement as Biblical
- Some "Dos and Don’ts" of Evangelism
- Coram Deo
- Six Benefits of Evangelism for Discipleship
- A Simple Explanation of Covenant Theology
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…