Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- An Interview with Bob DeWaay: “Redefining Christianity: Understanding the ‘Purpose Driven’ Movement”
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Facts About the Jehovah's Witnesses
- Allah dan Penderitaan Manusia
- Coram Deo
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- A Simple Explanation of Covenant Theology
- John C. Maxwell: General Teachings
- The Prayer of Jabez: Breaking Through to the Blessed Life
DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What?