Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Kebangkitan: Inti Iman Kristen
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- Original Sin
- Doktrin Roh Kudus dan Kehidupan Orang Percaya (Ind)
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Kuasa Kebangkitan Kristus
- My Journey Away From Contemporary Worship Music
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo Belgian Biblestudent… on Hosea Say What?