Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- What is speaking in tongues?
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Eric hanya titipan Tuhan
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Survey of Bible Doctrine: Man and Sin
- Kepemimpinan Kristen Versus Kepemimpinan Sekuler
- Sounding Out the Idols of Church Growth
- Warfield on Four-Point Calvinism
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…