Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
July 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- 5 Reasons to Reject the Reformed-Charismatic Movement as Biblical
- Ibadah Tradisional dan Kontemporer
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- A Deeper Look At Joseph Prince’s Destined to Reign
- Pernikahan Adalah Sebuah Perjanjian Ilahi
- Revolusi Ibadah dan Musik Gereja
- Coram Deo
- Some "Dos and Don’ts" of Evangelism
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…