Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- A Deeper Look At Joseph Prince’s Destined to Reign
- Ibadah Tradisional dan Kontemporer
- Berkhotbah adalah Hal yang Serius
- Gender in Bible Translation: How Fallacies Distort Understanding of the New Testament Gender Passages
- What is speaking in tongues?
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- Tanggapan kristis terhadap buku “CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD” karya Neale Donald Walsch
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo