Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Does God Speak Today Apart From The bible?
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- Bagi Joel Osteen, Teologi Bukan Suatu Keharusan
- Coram Deo
- The Submissive Wife
- Original Sin
- Joel Osteen: Heretic?
- The Intrusion of Psychology into Christian Theology
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo