Word-Faith theology says we are to obtain health and wealth. Since Christ died to free us from the curse of the law, reason the Word-Faith teachers, this must mean that Christians need no longer accept sickness or poverty in their lives. Christians ought to live in divine health and wealth as testimony to the power of God and as evidence that they are children of God
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- 5 Reasons to Reject the Reformed-Charismatic Movement as Biblical
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Does God Speak Today Apart From The bible?
- Joel Osteen and The Prosperity Gospel
- Kesehatan Holistik
- Baptisan Roh Kudus: 7 Langkah Mudah?
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo