November 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- A Deeper Look At Joseph Prince’s Destined to Reign
- Ibadah Tradisional dan Kontemporer
- Berkhotbah adalah Hal yang Serius
- Gender in Bible Translation: How Fallacies Distort Understanding of the New Testament Gender Passages
- What is speaking in tongues?
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- Tanggapan kristis terhadap buku “CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD” karya Neale Donald Walsch
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Written by. David Qaoud Church history question: Did John Calvin murder people? More specifically, did he have Michael Servetus burned at the stake? What Really Happened Between John Calvin and Michael Servetus When I first told a pastor friend of … Continue reading
By. Gavin Ortlund When Tim Keller talks about preaching, I listen. And so did roughly 1,900 others during his breakout workshop, “Preaching to the Heart,” at the recent TGC National Conference in Orlando, Florida. How often have we heard (or preached!) sermons that … Continue reading
Thanksgiving Day as we know it today in America actually had its beginning in England before the 1600’s. Beginning in 1517 (the year Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses to the door of the All Saints Church in Wittenberg, Germany) … Continue reading
Introduction The truth of God’s covenant is part of the precious heritage of Reformed Churches. We are not always aware of the fact that this truth goes back to the time of the Reformation. Prior to the Reformation this truth … Continue reading