November 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- A Deeper Look At Joseph Prince’s Destined to Reign
- Ibadah Tradisional dan Kontemporer
- Berkhotbah adalah Hal yang Serius
- Gender in Bible Translation: How Fallacies Distort Understanding of the New Testament Gender Passages
- What is speaking in tongues?
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- Tanggapan kristis terhadap buku “CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD” karya Neale Donald Walsch
Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… DebbieLynne on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Jose Tambunan on Coram Deo
Category Archives: English
Scripture Reading: Psalm 37, Romans 13:8, Proverbs 22:7 Written by: Bob Heerspink THE NATIONAL DEBT AND THOMAS JEFFERSON Today, in the United States, we’ve been told that the recession is officially over. But for a lot of people it really … Continue reading
Written By: Bob Heerspink Scripture Reading: Proverbs 10:1-22 SWEEPING MONEY TALK UNDER THE RUG Some time ago, I heard the story of a very liberated couple. This couple had decided that they would raise their children in a very liberated … Continue reading
Scripture Reading: Habakkuk 3:16-19 Written By: Stan Mast I wish that everyone cared as much as Habakkuk did. Today we witness so much suffering on TV and the movies that we become numb to it. In fact, we are so … Continue reading
Written by Thomas Brooks (1608-1680) That Satan labours might and main, by false teachers, which are his messengers and ambassadors, to deceive, delude, and forever undo the precious souls of men (Acts 20:28-30; 2 Cor. 11:13-15; Eph. 4:14; 2 Tim. … Continue reading