- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Bahasa Roh Menurut Calvin dan Implikasinya Bagi Gereja Masa Kini
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- The Second Coming of Christ
- Joyce Meyer: Are you paying attention
- What Are The Non-Negotiables For The Gospel (Worldview Evangelism – Athens Revisited)
- Tinjauan Terhadap Fenomena Penampakan Tuhan Yesus
- GRAHAM WAS WARNED MANY TIMES
- Bahaya Hipnotis
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…
Category Archives: Theologian
John Calvin (1509-1564) was born in France and became a lawyer and later a theology student. He wrote the Institutes of the Christian Religion. He was introduced to Luther’s teachings while he was a student in Paris and agreed with … Continue reading
Written by: Ryan M. Reeves Augustine is almost universally loved by Christians. Indeed, those who find cause to reject Augustine often do so based on a particular issue they find problematic in his teachings. Rarely is someone a full-blown anti-Augustinian. Certainly … Continue reading
Introduction The truth of God’s covenant is part of the precious heritage of Reformed Churches. We are not always aware of the fact that this truth goes back to the time of the Reformation. Prior to the Reformation this truth … Continue reading
by Tom Stewart In this age of machismo, what do the “meek and lowly in heart” (Matthew 11:29) have to do with Christian Courage? “The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion” (Proverbs … Continue reading
By. Joe Carter Here are nine things you should know about the French theologian and Reformer.