May 2019 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Some "Dos and Don’ts" of Evangelism
- Joel Osteen: Heretic?
- Tanggapan kristis terhadap buku “CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD” karya Neale Donald Walsch
- Kebangkitan Kristus — Kisah Kebohongan Sepanjang Masa?
- The Shack: Mendukung atau Bertentangan?
- Kekristenan dan Atheisme di Indonesia
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- Nine Things You Should Know About the Council of Trent (Contra Reformation)
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…
Category Archives: Biography
John Calvin (1509-1564) was born in France and became a lawyer and later a theology student. He wrote the Institutes of the Christian Religion. He was introduced to Luther’s teachings while he was a student in Paris and agreed with … Continue reading
Written by. David Qaoud Church history question: Did John Calvin murder people? More specifically, did he have Michael Servetus burned at the stake? What Really Happened Between John Calvin and Michael Servetus When I first told a pastor friend of … Continue reading
Written by: Ryan M. Reeves Augustine is almost universally loved by Christians. Indeed, those who find cause to reject Augustine often do so based on a particular issue they find problematic in his teachings. Rarely is someone a full-blown anti-Augustinian. Certainly … Continue reading
Introduction The truth of God’s covenant is part of the precious heritage of Reformed Churches. We are not always aware of the fact that this truth goes back to the time of the Reformation. Prior to the Reformation this truth … Continue reading