- Does God Speak Today Apart From The bible?
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- What Are The Non-Negotiables For The Gospel (Worldview Evangelism – Athens Revisited)
- Joel Osteen: Heretic?
- The Mark of The Beast
- An Interview with Bob DeWaay: “Redefining Christianity: Understanding the ‘Purpose Driven’ Movement”
- John C. Maxwell: General Teachings
- Mother In Law Relationship With Daughter In Law
- A Biblical Response to the Teachings of Zane Hodges, Joseph Dillow, and the Grace Evangelical Society (Called the "Free Grace" Movement)
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…
Daily Archives: March 20, 2011
Written by: R.C.Sproul We have often heard statements such as “War is hell” or “I went through hell.” These expressions are, of course, not taken literally. Rather, they reflect our tendency to use the word hell as a descriptive term for … Continue reading
Written by: R.C. Sproul An ancient heresy of the distinction between two types of Christians, carnal and Spirit-filled, is the heresy of perfectionism. Perfectionism teaches that there is a class of Christians who achieve moral perfection in this life. To … Continue reading
By: R.C. Sproul Jr Watching The King’s Speech reminded me of the purpose of kings who reign but don’t rule. They serve an important function for a given culture, one that in turn touches on the whole nobility. Kings serve as “public … Continue reading
Oleh: Pdt. Jeffrey King 1 Petrus 1:13-21 Pada tahun 1928 ada 2 orang yang belajar di Universitas Oxford, Inggris, yaitu George Whitefield dan Charles Wesley. Mereka dipersiapkan untuk memasuki ladang pelayanan. Tuhan sedang bekerja dalam hati mereka, dan mereka merindukan untuk … Continue reading