- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- 5 Reasons to Reject the Reformed-Charismatic Movement as Biblical
- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- Infant Salvation (Bahasa)
- Coram Deo
- Pernyataan Pastoral PGI Tentang LGBT
- Yoga and Christianity: Are They Compatible?
- Some "Dos and Don’ts" of Evangelism
- Should Women Be Pastors and Elders?
- Tanggapan kristis terhadap buku “CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD” karya Neale Donald Walsch
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…
Daily Archives: March 7, 2011
By: R.C. Sproul, Jr Is it true, as some say, that “God is happy when we are happy?” Of course. God, however, is also happy when we are sad. He’s happy when we are frightened, when we are disappointed, when we … Continue reading