- Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan akan Allah
- John C. Maxwell: General Teachings
- Doa Yabes, Diabaikan atau Diekspolitasikan?
- John C. Maxwell Exposé
- 5 Reasons to Reject the Reformed-Charismatic Movement as Biblical
- A Biblical Response to the Teachings of Zane Hodges, Joseph Dillow, and the Grace Evangelical Society (Called the "Free Grace" Movement)
- Yoga and Christianity: Are They Compatible?
- Some "Dos and Don’ts" of Evangelism
- Joel Osteen: Heretic?
- Promise Keepers: The Seven False Premises
Anonymous on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… T. R. Post on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul… Frans on Bertumbuh Dalam Pengenalan aka… DebbieLynne on ONE MOVE LEFT! eternallysecured on Ten Christian Cliches We Shoul…
Daily Archives: March 7, 2011
By: R.C. Sproul, Jr Is it true, as some say, that “God is happy when we are happy?” Of course. God, however, is also happy when we are sad. He’s happy when we are frightened, when we are disappointed, when we … Continue reading